You’re not here to create “content.” You’re on a mission to create connection and transformational experiences for your listeners, to help them think differently about themselves, their work, and the world.
You’re done settling for “fine” or “good enough” with your podcast. It’s time to get the production partner you need to create the show you’ve always wanted. You don’t have to do it alone.
This monthly production and coaching package was built to put you in the ears, heads, and hearts of your audience and keep them coming back for more.
The Partnership includes everything you need to create a podcast that keeps your audience coming back for more while they’re sharing it with their friends.
You get the basics – a professional-level edit and production to publishing in the major podcasting directories, along with show notes and marketing collateral for every weekly episode.
Here’s what sets the partnership apart from the other transactional podcast editing services – This is a collaboration. I am your production partner. I get to know you, your show, and your vision. This package includes coaching and feedback on every episode to help you bring that vision to life. You continuously improve your show and podcasting skills with every episode.
Now you have a second set of seasoned podcasting ears giving you honest and constructive feedback on episode content before the episode is published so you can make the necessary adjustments and deliver the best episode possible.
This package also includes a fully edited transcript, show notes with bulleted highlights and key takeaways, as well as links to resources mentioned, making it easy for you to build even deeper connections with your listeners. I’ll also email your guest when the episode goes live and send them the promotional materials so they can share them with their audience.
When you’re ready to take your podcast to the next level, you don’t have to do it alone. Let’s do this together!
Included in The Podcast Partnership:
- Constructive feedback and suggestions on content so you can improve your show with every episode
- A monthly 1 to 1 podcast coaching and strategy and implementation call
Professional level editing and production (mixing music and dialogue, creating consistent volume level, removing umms, uhs, awkward pauses, long gaps, and anything else that distracts from the conversation)
- 1 revision per episode
- Episode published to audio host and major podcast directories
- (1) Quote card along with text to create social media post
- (1) Audiogram or video promo clip along with text to create a social media post or publish to YouTube
- Edited transcript
- Basic Show Notes: 1 – 3 paragraphs (depending on episode length)
- 3-5 bullet points depending on episode length
- Links to resources mentioned, website, and social media channels
- Episode links and episode promo materials are emailed to the guest when the episode publishes
$2600 per month includes 1 episode per week. You don’t have to worry about paying more for those months with 5 weeks.
Pricing is based on publishing one weekly episode with up to 60 mins raw audio for interview-style shows with one host and one guest. This package can be customized to meet your specific needs.
Is The Partnership right for you? Let’s talk about it.
Brass Tacks Blue Print bundle
Are you ready to live in the ears, heads, and hearts of your audience?
Unlike the hundreds of cookie-cutter podcasting courses spewing the same old “best practices” or someone telling you what worked for them, these Brass Tacks Blueprint sessions are all about YOU.
I’m going to meet you where you are in your podcasting adventures to guide you where you want to go next. You don’t have to do it alone.
Podcasters are a special breed. We come in all flavors, shapes, and sizes. I know from my experience working with an eclectic variety of business owners and podcasters (nuns, psychics, attorneys…) for the past ten years that what works for one podcaster doesn’t necessarily work for another. That’s why this program is built around YOU, to work for YOU, on YOUR schedule.
YOU determine the outcomes and results you want from our work together.
We are getting down to Brass Tacks – focusing on the basics, the fundamentals, to create a solid foundation for your podcasting success.
One of the biggest lessons I’ve learned from practicing Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu over the past four years (and podcasting about it) is that I find success when I know what I want, have a game plan to get it, and focus on the quality of my execution of the basic fundamentals, not the super rad move I saw a guy do on Instagram. It looks cool, but it’s another distraction that keeps me from moving toward my ultimate goal.
I have a Jiu-Jitsu coach that helps me develop a game plan that works specifically for me. She gives me constructive feedback and keeps me focused on executing the plan as I continue to practice. She holds me accountable.
I believe that podcasting is as much a practice as Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu or playing a musical instrument. We need a plan, practice in our execution, and a coach to give us constructive feedback and hold us accountable.
The Brass Tack Blueprint Blundle includes (2) immersive 90-minute calls scheduled four to six weeks apart.
During these sessions, you will:
- Learn the answers to your podcasting questions
- Create your personalized podcasting blueprint designed to help you and your audience get the most out of your podcast
- Receive constructive feedback on your podcast and all the things associated with it – content, delivery, audio quality, podcast integration into your ecosystem
- Get the recordings of our sessions, along with a detailed recap and clearly outlined next steps
- Commit to practicing and executing your podcasting plan
Bonus – You will have access to me to answer your questions in Voxer between our sessions.
The Brass Tacks Blueprint Bundle is for you if:
- You are a business owner, author, or leader first and a podcaster second
- You are using your podcast to grow your business
- You’re ready for clarity and an action plan to launch your podcast, or you feel stuck with your existing podcast
- You want personalized 1 to 1 coaching to help bring your podcast vision to life so you can _____(fill in the blank…this is all about you)
- You don’t want to buy another course that you’re never going to finish
- You don’t want to join another group program
- The thought of joining another Facebook group makes your skin crawl
- You’re like a little squirrel chasing shiny objects that needs to know where to focus
This is not for you if:
- You already love your podcast and see no room for improvement
- You’re looking for a quick magical fix to 10X your audience overnight (remember I said that podcasting is a practice?)
- You’re not committed to putting in the practice
Bring your dreams, goals, questions, and frustrations. We’re going to create the podcasting plan that works for you, built around your needs, budget, schedule, and goals.
Follow up, feedback, and accountability. Work through the challenges that came up for you. Get feedback on the work you’ve done to continue making your show the best it can be.
Brass Tacks Blueprint Bundle = $597
“Jen has the technical expertise to make your show sound next level professional. Yes, she, of course, is a skilled editor and will take out your guests’ ‘umms,’ and all that stuff. But the secret sauce is she gets to know your show so well; the tone and the message that you want to get out to your audience. You can start sending her episodes and she get it, she gets it.”
The Unconventional Woman
“I would highly recommend [Jen’s] services to anyone who is looking for polishing their audio projects. If you’re just looking for someone to bounce ideas around and just guidance, she is the one.”