The Brassy Broadcasting Company offers a variety of services customized to your needs. Our best value is working with you on the strategy and providing consulting on how to leverage your voice to attract an audience and build a relationship with them.
Launch to Legendary podcasting program
Are you ready to finally take that mic down off the shelf and get your podcast out into the world? The Launch to Legendary Podcasting Program is coming soon.
This program is also ideal for the podcaster that ghosted their podcast audience for a while and is ready to pick it back up, dust it off and Re-Launch. No shame or blame here. I get it.
Launch to Legendary is designed to meet you where you are and provide continued support after you launch.
Schedule your call to see if this is the right program for you.
- Determining Your Ideal Listener
- Clarifying Your Podcast Premise
- Establishing Your Unique Point of View
- Selecting the Right Podcast Gear for You and Your Budget
- Planning Your Podcast Launch Calendar
- Creating Your Artwork
- Sourcing Music and Sound FX
- Designing Your Show Structure
- Scripting Your First Episode
- Setting Up Your Podcasting Equipment
- Testing Your Equipment
- Recording and Editing Your First Episode
- Setting Up Your Podcast Hosting
- Publishing Your First Episode
- Submitting Your Podcast to Podcast Directories including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Google Podcasts
- Weekly Accountability
- Constructive Feedback
- A guided roadmap to get you launched
- Continued access to weekly podcast coaching Q & A calls
- Templates, Worksheets, and Examples
- Private Facebook Group
Are you ready to get your podcast out into the world?
Hourly Podcast Consulting
Looking for some hourly consultation instead? No problem. Contact me to learn more.
Editing and other production services are offered based on availability.
“Jen has the technical expertise to make your show sound next level professional. Yes, she, of course, is a skilled editor and will take out your guests’ ‘umms,’ and all that stuff. But the secret sauce is she gets to know your show so well; the tone and the message that you want to get out to your audience. You can start sending her episodes and she get it, she gets it.”
The Unconventional Woman
“I would highly recommend [Jen’s] services to anyone who is looking for polishing their audio projects. If you’re just looking for someone to bounce ideas around and just guidance, she is the one.”