Ariel Hyatt, founder of CyberPR®, dishes on what holds us back from success, telling our signature stories (hint: it’s not your bio), and the power of your e-mail list.
- Growing up the daughter of an entrepreneur mother and filmmaker father
- How dyslexia helped her learn ways to make complicated ideas simple
- The 3 things that hold us back from succes
- The importance of your Signature Story – what it should and should not include
- Why you don’t need to jump on the latest social media platform
- Why your newsletter is critical to your success
- The value of mentors that teach us what not to do
- Why you always give your best
- Crowd Funding Coaching
Links & Resources:
Follow Ariel on twitter @CyberPR
Ariel Hyatt featured on The Creative Entrepreneur
Here are the links to resources, tools, books, and music discussed on the show.
The E Myth: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work & What to Do About It by Michael E. Gerber
Women Aren’t Funny by Bonnie McFarlane